ETHAN LE, EA, CFE, FMVA®
Ethan formed Syntegric Advisors in 2017 and is Managing Partner of the firm. He has about 20 years of experience working with small to middle cap size entrepreneur-owned and investor-backed private companies. His experience is unique, in that he came from private industry and understands very well the growing challenges faced by small businesses and entrepreneurs.
He spent 5 years at WaBa Grill Franchise Corp., as Head of Finance & Accounting, responsible for all accounting, finance and tax activities at the company. During his tenure, Ethan was instrumental in building out the accounting and finance business support capabilities and function at WaBa Grill Franchise Corp. He is recognized as one of the key contributors to the company’s success and while aggressively, driving the business from 50 to 200 system-wide units within a five-year span. Today, WaBa Grill is one of the most forward thinking and respected brands in the Quick-Service-Restaurant space. Ethan also spent 12 years in various management roles at Port Logistics Group, Universal Molding Company, and American Dawn Inc.
Currently, Ethan leads the firm’s financial accounting, business consulting, and corporate tax practice. He also has extensive experience with corporate accounting & finance, mergers & acquisitions, reorganizations, system implementations, corporate tax and acquisition planning, business strategy development and implementation, and raising capital & investor relations.
Ethan’s overall professional experience encompasses a wide range of industries which includes Franchises, Food & Beverage, Import & Export, Manufacturing & Distribution, Non-Profit Organizations, Retail & Service, Third-Party Logistics and E-Commerce.
Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration, Accounting
California State University, Fullerton
Passed all 4 parts of the Uniform CPA examination in 2007. CPA Candidate.
- Association of Fraud Examiners, Member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- California Society of Enrolled Agents, Member
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- TSheetsPRO Tech Certification
- Corporate Finance Institute, Member
- CSULA College of Business & Economics (Beta Alpha Psi, Association of Latino Professionals for America, and Accounting Society), Guest Speaker
- Financial Executives International, Member
- Institution of Management Accountants, Member
- International Franchise Association, Member
- National Association of Enrolled Agents, Member
- The Institute of Internal Auditors, Member